You must turn javascript on to be able to use this site.

New Application

I am a (high school/middle school/home school/GED) student approved to earn college credit prior to graduation. For more information please visit Dual Enrollment.
Former students will need to use a new email address when submitting the readmission application. Former or current dual enrollment high school seniors that wish to attend Miami Dade College during the summer term must complete a new college credit application here.